- This event has passed.
Annual Display and Concours Day
September 29 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Registration is open to all members.
MGs will be judged under two (2) divisions. MGs not entered in the Concours judging will take part in the Pride of Ownership competition.
It is suggested members review By-Law 8 and By-Law Appendix H on classes and how to prepare your MG.
Concours and Pride of Ownership
Concours classes will be (provided there are 3 MGs entered in a particular class)
- Class A MGs built from inception up to, and including, MG TF (1955).
- Class B MGA (all models), Mk1 MGB and MGBGT, Mk1&2 Midget and Z series Magnettes
and MK 111 and MK 1V Magnettes.
- Class C MK2 and later MGB and MGBGT’s, MGBGTV8, MGC, Mk3 Midgets, MG1100,
- Class D MGs built after 1980, including Metro, Montego, and Maestro (all variants), RV8, F,
TF, ZR, ZS and ZT and any subsequent MG model.
- Class E Specials and Variants.
Provide of Ownership categories
- Pre – MGA/Magnette (ZA/ZB)
- Pre – MGF/TF
- Post – 1995 – 2014
- Modern – post 2014
Pride of Ownership judging will be on the car’s exterior, engine bay and interior.