A group of MG enthusiasts formed the Gold Coast MG Car Club Inc. (GCMGCC) in April 1976 as a single marque club to be based on the Gold Coast, Queensland.
The club was primarily formed to provide social style events, catering for a group of members who sought to enjoy their MG vehicles.
From humble beginnings the club today has a membership in excess of 250 members.
Club members have a variety of MG models covering production years of manufacture from pre-war MGs to MGBs, RV8s, MGFs, Z type saloons and the latest MG3 and MG GS SUV.
Click the “Event Title” for more information
Members may register impromptu runs through the Club’s website, understanding that these runs are not endorsed as club activities by the Committee or the Club.
Latest Time Machine
The latest edition of the AWARD WINNING Time Machine is now available for download by clicking here .
Previous 2020 editions of the Time Machine, can be viewed by clicking here.
Previous years editions of the Club’s bi-monthly Magazine can be viewed from the website by Clicking here
Coronavirus club run requirements
- Will need to preregister / notify their proposed attendance. If not done and you turn up, you will be asked to leave and not participate.
- If you feel ill or have been in contact with someone who is ill, please stay home.
- Practice safe hand hygiene. (Hand Sanitiser will be available for members use.)
- Do not share food or utensils
- If the run organisers arrange for the lunch to be at a venue (ie. club or pub) preference will be given to the first members to register for the run.
- Due to the number of members attending Coffee Runs, it may be necessary for these to be in parks near shops, so members can choose whether to BYO or buy at a café.
The Club’s COVID Safe Plan for club Runs can be found here.